Automatic Aquarium Fish Food Feeder Timer
You can set this automatic fish food feeder for when you are away from home. It is simple and easy to use and works on batteries so no need for more wires coming out of your tank! This is also helpful in the event of a power cut.
You can re-fill the container with more food without disassembling the automatic feeder, and adjust the dispenser to increase or decrease the amount of food released. The dispenser tank is transparent too so you can keep tabs on how much food is left inside.
The Automatic Aquarium Fish Food Feeder Timer can be programmed for up to four feed times in one day, and is compatible with loose flakes or pellets (dependant on where the dispenser is set to).
See below YouTube video to show product in operation.
- No jam, no clog and no fuss.
- Can fill the container with food without disassembling the automatic feeder.
- Programmable food volumes and feeding times.
- By adjusting the slider, you may increase or decrease the amount of food dispensed per rotation.
- Works with dry loose flakes or pellets.
- The logo "Lo" displayed on the LCD indicates the power is low.
- Has a built in digital clock for accuracy.
- Can work both automatically and manually.
- A clear easy-to-read LCD screen which shows all info at a glance.
- Safe and convenient.
- Simple operation and installation.
- Can set up to 4 feeding times a day
- Type of battery: 2x AAA batteries (Not included)
- LCD screen dimensions (approx.): 2.5cm x 1.2cm (0.98" x 0.47")
- Item Size: As the picture shows
- Includes: 1x Digital Automatic Aquarium Fish Food Feeder, 1x Bracket, 1x Double Stick, 1x User manual